In The Multipolar World, christos200's schizophrenic roleplay led to numerous different Chinese states (that nevertheless played basically the same). Here's a rough timeline of China's incarnations throughout the game:
- People's Republic of Xinjiang (2150-2159) — Communist dictatorship.
- Republic of China (2160-2162) — Short-lived democratic government whose policies were painfully similar to Xinjiang's.
- Kingdom of China (2162-2165, 2173-2179) — A constitutional, later absolute monarchy headed by Europeans.
- See also: Chinese capitulation (Multipolarity)
- Co-operative Federation of Xinjiang (2166-2173) — Democracy played by Thorvald of Lym, considered the spiritual successor to the Chinese lineage.
- Wuhan Republic — NPC that merges into the reconstituted Kingdom of China following the 2173 insurrection.
- Beijing Region — NPC conquered by Iblis in 2173
- Mongolia — NPC later subsumed by both the Kingdom of China and Angola.
- Pakistani Union